Friday, March 28, 2008

The Bible is God's Letter to You

I know this is a stretch but I really like this song and I was wondering why. A couple of scriptures came to mind. They are Jeremiah 29:11-13 in the NIV and Isaiah 46:10 NKJ

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,’ (Emphasis mine)

Listen to the words of this song and think about the promises God has written to each of us in His word. Isn't the Bible a letter He has written to you? Or, maybe I just like country music. Either way, I hope you enjoy my video pick this week.

No comments: