Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Am I the Only One?

Have you ever asked yourself the question, "Am I the only one ..." You fill in the blank.

As I read the Bible, and observe "Christians", I wonder, am I reading the same book they are?

What does the following verse mean to you?

"Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool."

I am no theologian but I think God is trying to teach us something. We find this verse in Psalms, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Acts, and Hebrews. What does this say to you? Think about where Jesus is and what He has done.

Jesus is back in Heaven. He has come from the cross, the grave, He left His disciples back on earth and now God says, "sit down at my right hand, until I make everyone against You, Your footstool."

Wow! This will happen. But how is this going to happen? I believe it will be His church, but not in its current state. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: