Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Christian Clothing Prayer

In a previous post I talked about Prayer, Wear and Share.

I would like to concentrate on Prayer. I define prayer as my conversation with God. This is a two way conversation that starts with me.

Usually, I start my prayer by acknowledging God as my Lord and Savior. Then, I ask God to lead, guide, and direct me during my day. Finally, I tell God I will be wearing the One Drop of Blood logo and ask Him to send someone into my life that needs to hear from Him.

This may sound a little too familiar but I have a close personal relationship with Jesus and talk to Him like I would a close friend. While wearing the shirt, I am constantly aware that someone may ask me a question. So I ask Jesus for just the right word.

During a typical day I may be asked a question about the logo. This does a couple of things for me spiritually. First, I can experience an answer to my specific prayer. Next, I am able to share God's word to the person who asked the question.

This may seem like a very small thing to most people but there is a confidence you gain from having your prayer answered. Try it for yourself, God will answer this prayer.

No comments: