Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Christian Clothing, Each One Reach One

Stop Trying to Save the World.

Start by sharing the Gospel with the people in your life. Prayer, Wear, and Share; this is what we teach people wearing our Christian clothing Line.

The first and most important part is your Prayer. As a personal testimony, this is the conversation I have with God. I ask Him to send someone in my life that needs to hear from Him.

The second step is Wear. Again, to continue my personal example, I wear a shirt with the One Drop of Blood logo. And wait for God to answer my earlier prayer.

The final step is Share. This is where I actually get to Share the "Good News" with someone who asks me any question reguarding my shirt , logo etc.

While wearing the One Drop of Blood shirt I discovered a couple of things I did not know.

First, I am not asked a question every time I wear the logo. Early on, I was disappointed whenever the day ended and no one asked me a question. This was more than I had ever done to witness for God before, but I was defining a successful day only when I was asked a question.

Second, every time I wore an article of clothing, I was acutely aware of everyone I came in contact with, especially when they were looking at my shirt. I was engaged in the spreading the Gospel message even when no one asked me a question. I felt better about myself just for trying.

I have handed out over 100 tracts (I have really stopped counting). Truely, Effortless Evangelism is now defined by me as: Prayer, Wear and Share.













No comments: