Friday, September 21, 2007

God Created the First Clothes

Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them. Genesis 3:21



The above verse clearly shows God was the inventor/creator of the clothing industry. I have been challenged to consider everything I do as having a positive or a negative influence. (Not much wiggle room for people who see grey in everything.)

As an introduction, my name is Greg Ryan and I have been given a gift from God. A unique logo that instead of shouting, "I am saved." It whispers, "Do you know Jesus?" I have determined to give my testimony through this medium as a way to help seek and save that which is lost.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Revelation 12:11

There is little or no real computer skills here and I know Nothing about the clothing industry.
(I need to fix my header but don't yet know how.)

So God has me here, in my weakness (God has assured me through His word He will be strong.)

You can check out the logo at http://www.wearchristianclothing.com/

My next post will explain (I hope) why God has me here.

No comments: