Saturday, September 22, 2007

Christian Clothing with a Purpose

Before I get too deep in talking about why God wants to take back the clothing industry He created, I must first introduce you to my God.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. He means what He says, and everything He said, some 2000 years ago, He meant.

God the Father is good all the time and is only good. I get so tired of hearing people (as well as insurance companies) calling a tornado or a hurricane, or any natural disaster, an "act of God". The world God created was perfect. Satan is the one who comes only to steal, kill, and destroy.

The Holy Spirit is our Helper, Comforter and leads us into all truth.

So when there is anything stolen, if anything dies or is destroyed, let's start giving credit where credit is due. Satan is the "thing" behind all the death, disease, and destruction. If it is bad from now on, let's call it an "act of Satan".

I know that didn't have much to do with Christian clothing but I had to get that off my chest.

Now, God is God and I know when He decides to do something, it gets done. With that in mind, He has given me a unique logo for a specific purpose; to empower the church to fulfill the Great Commission. (Again, you can check us out Christian T-Shirts or Christian Polo Shirts)


We will give God all the glory and at the same time help believers seek and save that which is lost.

In my opinion, all clothing companies need to be Christian clothing companies, giving all honor and glory to God. Right now I see the clothing industry as a loud mouth giant screaming insults to my God. (I am not talking about the people in the clothing industry) I am talking about the demon behind all the fleshy, trashy looking clothes they (clothing industry) are giving us to put on our children.


For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

One more thing you need to know about me, I love Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and Savior. I hate Satan and everything he does and everything he stands for.

Until next time, start thinking about the clothes you wear. Why not wear Christian clothing? Let's quit being just hearers of the word and start doing something. Remember Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God and the gates of hell will not prevail against Him or His church.

No comments: