Sunday, September 23, 2007

Do you know the truth?

Nothing really about Christian clothing today but I did want to ask a question.

Do you know the truth? I know you have seen the shirts that say Jesus is the answer, but what does the Bible say?

How about John 14:6 where:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Jesus called Himself the truth. To know Jesus is not just knowing who He is or who He was. Knowing Jesus is all about a close, intimate, personal relationship, where He can and will know you by name.

Another wonderful promise in the Bible about the truth is found in John 8:31, 32. Jesus was talking to His followers.

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

If you are not truly free today. Make it a goal to get to know my Lord and Savior, Jesus. He is and always will be, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Jesus can and will set you free.

No comments: